Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept our legal terms, do not access and use our website. If you have already accessed our website and do not accept our legal terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our website.
- The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to CompareMyResume and the owner of the website.
- A “visitor” is someone who merely browses our website, but has not registered as member.
- A “member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our service.
- Our “service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our website to our members.
- A “user” is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our website are collectively known as our “content”
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our website.
Our website may contain our service marks or trademarks or logo as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/ trademark owner.
Our website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to partner websites and third-party websites including but not limited to Social media networks, and payment gateways. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third-party websites.
The inclusion of links within our website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third-party websites. CompareMyResume has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third-party websites at your own risk.
Our legal terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Ontario, Canada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada without regard to conflict of law principles.
In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our legal terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
We may amend our legal terms at any time without specific notice to you. The latest copies of our legal terms will be posted on our website, and you should review all legal terms prior to using our website. After any revisions to our legal terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it is important for you to periodically review our legal terms to make sure you still agree to them. By using our website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our legal terms. Please review them carefully.
To the extent that any content in our website conflicts or is inconsistent with our legal terms, our legal terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our legal terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of CompareMyResume under our legal terms shall survive the termination of our legal terms.
ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of CompareMyResume is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS
Your Credit Card Details/Payment details are not stored by us. All Payments are processed by 3rd party payment gateways on secure and encrypted servers.
SUBSCRIPTION FEE, PAYMENTS AND REFUND
You may cancel your subscription at any time. However, we do not refund or prorate unused portions of a subscription. This means that if you cancel your subscription, it will no longer auto-renew if applicable, but you will retain access until the end of your subscription, and the subscription amount will not be automatically awarded.
While a refund cannot be granted for the situation posed in the question at the beginning of this article, we try to be as understanding as possible, so there are exceptions. We investigate each case individually for confirmation, but here are examples where a refund would be granted:
- You were accidentally charged twice in the same month
- You accidentally set up payment for two of your own CompareMyResume accounts
If you believe you have a valid case for a refund, please contact the CompareMyResume Help Desk by submitting a ticket from the Help Center. We’d be happy to help.
Member subscriptions are offered through different packages and payment plans. If a paid member wishes to cancel the weekly, monthly, or quarterly subscription plan, they must do at least two days before their current month’s plan expiry date or renewal date. No refund shall be processed after that. Refunds are only processed within 48 hours of membership fee paid.
Coupon Codes, if applied on monthly subscription plans, are applicable for the first month only.
The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refrain from making, any decision.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: Publishing any Website material in any media, Selling, sub licensing and/or commercializing in any way, any Website material, Publicly performing or displaying any Website material, Using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website, Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a manner that results in, or that could result in harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity, Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website, or while using this Website Using this Website to engage in any type of advertising or marketing activity. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and CompareMyResume may further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at its sole discretion.
We Sell Online Membership services to Job searchers for using Resume keyword tool. User can purchase a membership plan based on their requirements. We reserve all the rights to change Membership pricing any time without any prior notice.
CHANGE OF USE
We reserve the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that CompareMyResume shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CompareMyResume may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- CompareMyResume and/or its licencors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. In any case if you find any violation of copyright law or if the content is yours and you have not given permission to use this. Please contact us immediately and we will remove your content.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, CompareMyResume will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Resume keyword matching tool is designed to provide guidance for use of action verbs in your Resume. It is not intended to guarantee a job.
- CompareMyResume makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of CompareMyResume for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of website or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold CompareMyResume and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against CompareMyResume arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
VARIATION OF TERMS
These Terms may be revised at any time CompareMyResume sees fit, and you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure your understanding of all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. We post a notification on the main page of our Site, revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. By using this Website you are acknowledging your responsibility to do so.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Canada and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts. For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on November 28, 2019